Re: Using Verizon Messages Plus App, now Sprint users are receiving blank group texts
daricecgil
Enthusiast - Level 2

Having the same issue with my husbands phone. I'm using an Verizon s6edge, he's on a Galaxy Note 3 from Sprint. As of 3 days ago, whenever I send him an MMS, he gets a blank text from me. Also, I'm not sending group texts. These are simple MMS messages containing photos from my phone.

0 Likes
Re: Using Verizon Messages Plus App, now Sprint users are receiving blank group texts
rmcdonald1

I am still having this problem; just yesterday I tried to send a group text to my sisters and they said it comes up blank....I am going to remove the Verizon messenger app if I can't find a solution...

0 Likes
mevans2409
Enthusiast - Level 1

I find this completely unacceptable that Verizon cannot fix this issue.  I have had the same issue with my HTC one m8 and sprint subscribers.  The three people who cannot receive my group texts (only blank box) are Sprint users with Samsung phones  No problems with AT&T or other verizon subscribers.  I am not using verizon messages plus  I am using the HTC messagiing.   So it doesn't matter which messaging one uses.

0 Likes
daricecgil
Enthusiast - Level 2

So my husband who is on Sprint with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 downloaded the Verizon Messages Plus App. It works, and he now gets my MMS messages.

So now I'm wondering if it's more of an android issue and not the Verizon Messages App? No clue.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I use GroupMe for group texting. It is great!!!

0 Likes