Upgrade Questions: Droid to Droid X
KSmith727

I was just wondering something. I recently upgraded my phone from the Voyager to the Moto Droid at the end of June and the phone has no scratches or anything on it and everything works perfectly on it. I was wondering if I could replace the Droid with the Droid X and still have that count as my upgrade so it'd be a lower cost.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Questions: Droid to Droid X
machinehed

i think if it's within 30 days you should be able to

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade Questions: Droid to Droid X
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Yes 30 days is correct. The person has 30 days to exchange the phone. Here is a little more info:

Exchange New Merchandise

New and Certified Pre-Owned wireless devices and accessories may be exchanged within 30 days. You are permitted to make one exchange. A restocking fee of $35 applies to all wireless device exchanges (excluding Hawaii). To make an exchange, return the merchandise (including device, charger, battery, instructions, and any other components) in the ORIGINAL box. All merchandise must be in like?new condition and accompanied by the original receipt. Shipping charges may apply to exchange merchandise sent to you by Verizon Wireless.

If you purchased your merchandise from the Verizon Wireless Online Store or over the phone from one of our Telemarketing or Customer Service Representatives, please contact the phone number on your customer receipt for additional details on completing your exchange.

If you purchased your merchandise from a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, please contact the store for additional information on completing your exchange.

If you purchased your merchandise from another retailer, the retailer's exchange policy applies.

0 Likes