Update Ruined my Razr M
lyzzy
Enthusiast - Level 1

i hate this update.  i did a factory reset on my phone and the update is still there. nooooooooooooooooooo

1) NO bluetooth connectivity

2) smaller keyboard - really hard to type

3) messaging screen color combo hideous

4) NO alphabet in contacts? have to scroll a hundred to find.

stupid, thoughtless, no QC update. and someone got paid for this and thought it was a good idea?

i drive 500 miles a week and got the phone for bluetooth.  now it does not work.  so mad.

HATE THIS! HATE THIS! HATE THIS!

FIX IT OR ROLL IT BACK.  THIS IS   H O R R I B L E

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Update Ruined my Razr M
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We only want your device to get better with an update lyzzy! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties. We can troubleshoot the bluetooth and contacts concerns. I'm sorry our control is limited with the look an functionality of the new OS, as we do not design or implement software updates. Have you tested more than one bluetooth device with the phone? Were your contacts alphabetized prior to the update? Is this the standard contacts app?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Update Ruined my Razr M
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We only want your device to get better with an update lyzzy! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties. We can troubleshoot the bluetooth and contacts concerns. I'm sorry our control is limited with the look an functionality of the new OS, as we do not design or implement software updates. Have you tested more than one bluetooth device with the phone? Were your contacts alphabetized prior to the update? Is this the standard contacts app?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes