Unlimited
chaticappy

I have unlimited data but ha e no internet where I live run a business and use hotspot what is least expensive option

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited
rcschnoor
Legend

@chaticappy wrote:

I have unlimited data but ha e no internet where I live run a business and use hotspot what is least expensive option

Your question is not very clear.

You have unlimited data with Verizon Wireless? It doesn't work where you live? It doesn't work where you run a business? Do you live and run a business at the same location? Different locations? Your data(internet) works at one location but not the other? Your data(internet) works but the hotspot doesn't work? You need to be a bit more clear on what you are asking before anyone would possibly be able to recommend any options.

0 Likes
Re: Unlimited
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Data is my main source of how I stay connected too, so it's a must that we investigate your area in depth Chaticappy. Especially if you run a business. I would love to help figure out what is going on. I do want to ask a few clarifying questions to get a better understanding. Are you using the hotspot on your phone or a jetpack? What device are you trying to connect to? Has it ever worked before? May I have the nearest intersection and City? Also, rcshnoor did ask some valid questions. Please answer those too so we can better assist you. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes