Unblock Blocked calls
CHAIRNA

Can someone tell me how to unblock blocked calls. When I get calls from my job which is a public entity, it comes through blocked. No other cell carrier service has this issue, just Verizon. I have all of the options clear, its just my job numbers that wont show. I even tried putting the numbers to the specific locations into my phone hoping it would at lease pick up the number, but that was to no avail. I've had apps that blocked the number but I corrected that and even tried taking the app off. Nothing. Any suggestions? I have a Galaxy S6 plus edge and S7 edge.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unblock Blocked calls
bearone21
Legend

wherever you blocked, should allow you to unblock the number.

0 Likes
Re: Unblock Blocked calls
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

I'm sorry your job is being shown on your device blocked when they call CHAIRNA .If you blocked them previously through a specific application, I recommend reaching out to them to make sure the number is unblocked with them100%. If your job calls any other number you have, house number, alternate number on file, does it show up blocked?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes