Unable to make or receive calls or send texts, receiving message: Mobile network not available.
suzngw

Unable to make or receive calls or send texts, receiving message: Mobile network not available.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to make or receive calls or send texts, receiving message: Mobile network not available.
Snn5
Legend

Remove SIM card, power down, reinsert, power on.  If no joy you will need to contact Verizon from another phone or stop by a corporate store.

View solution in original post

Re: Unable to make or receive calls or send texts, receiving message: Mobile network not available.
Snn5
Legend

Remove SIM card, power down, reinsert, power on.  If no joy you will need to contact Verizon from another phone or stop by a corporate store.

Verizonbadcustservice

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!! I have tried all of this and all the other "fixes" listed in the automated service help chat. NOTHING WORKS! My husband's phone has no issues right next to me. I have chated with a "supervisor, Karol from NY" to only be told that they don't call people to help them. SHE MADE an appointment for someone to call me but gave me an expired time. When I asked her for information so that I could determine if the timezone may be the difference she became rude and said that I was playing on the help chat and it was not a chat to play around on. I told her that her responses to my questions were not helpful and that she was giving me false information, so I would like to speak to her manager to resolve the issue. I Asked for a location address to the Verizon Karol worked through. She refused to give me that information,  so asked just for the zip code,  she again refused to give me that information. She said "We are not going somewhere with this chat. Stop playing around on here ". Then ended the chat. I CALLED customer service before I began on the chat from my husband's phone and after 30 minutes someone picked up, I told him of my phone issue, he said "OK, let me see if I can help you, I will put you on hold while I look at something." He put me on hold and I was on hold an additional 36 minutes before I had to end the call to tend to my special needs child.  Over an hour spent with no help. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We recognize your time is valuable and our apologies that this has been your experience when trying to contact us. We appreciate your efforts and I'm happy to help. When did your service issues begin? Does your service improve in other areas?  -Lorenzo

0 Likes