Unable to find videos backed up on the cloud
LetoFenris

Recently I accidentally deleted an album containing lots of videos. When I went to the cloud on both my phone ( Samsung Galaxy S5) and PC I could not find the videos even though they should have been backed up. How can I restore them if I cannot seem to find them on the cloud?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to find videos backed up on the cloud
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could they have been backed up to the Google cloud?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LetoFenris

I have checked every storage from the cloud to my drive and I have found no videos. On my PC I was able to find the pictures I took around the same time as I recorded the missing videos. They both should have been backed up together.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear your videos are not showing backed up, LetoFenris. I know how important it is to save your memories and would be devastated if mine were missing. Let's take a closer look into this. Were you ever able to view the videos in your Cloud app or the PC before they were deleted? How much storage is available in your Cloud?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes