Unable to delete multiple emails
msmlj

Upgraded to Lollipop yesterday and now unable to delete more than one email or Gmail at a time.  What happened to the check boxes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to delete multiple emails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want to see you benefit from the new update, msmlj! You are able to select multiple emails to manage by pressing and holding on each message, once multiples are selected you are able to choose the needed task at the top.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Gmail changed a few months ago to material design.  There are no checkmarks, you simply tap the colored circle with the contact initials or photo and then tap delete.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want to see you benefit from the new update, msmlj! You are able to select multiple emails to manage by pressing and holding on each message, once multiples are selected you are able to choose the needed task at the top.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes