Um i need new devices
Chargehater

I love the droid brand i have a droid charge i brought my family in on the droid brand too but we are tired of the same phone just on different handsets i like Motorola but they are just making the same phones over and over if i want that i would have stuck with a basic phone I was really hoping that Verizon would wise up and invest in an htc one x or the galaxy note because the variants that you decide to move on with are just crap this years phone line up so far has been crap i was hoping the incredible 4g would be in some way similar to the one x but its so far of a downgrade i cant upgrade the razr is just a composition of poor design and its to fragile when i came to verizon it had the best phones now it seems it gets the phones nobody else wants im not the account holder on my family plan but he has been looking at at&t because he is sick of the droid lineup and it seems motorola monopolized verizon not because they have only flagship phones all i am saying a different set of phones would be nice or if they have to be droid brand let motorola have a seat because my charge by samsung works better than any other Motorola device and its build quality is amazing dropped it from a parking deck second floor works like new but a galaxy note or one x would be nice hell make them red i don't care just something different

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Um i need new devices
notarep
Contributor - Level 3

Well, all android phones are going to be relatively the same anyway. Kinda like how all computers that run windows are the same, just the insides are different.

The galaxy note is coming to vz in the summer (which is just a bigger android phone) and its going to be called the galaxy journal. One x was secured by AT&T i believe.

0 Likes
davegr
Contributor - Level 2

?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

The Journal is most likely not the Note, but an HTC version of a 5" handset.

0 Likes