Turbo 2 Selfie
Bsdger11

Lost my selfie icon on my 2 month old Turbo 2.. What checks can I run to see what happened?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Turbo 2 Selfie
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Selfie’s are crucial when keeping people up to date with what you are up too, Bsdger11! What camera application or application specifically are you using where this option is missing? Have there been any recent updates to the device or application? Looking forward to hearing back and getting the selfie option back on the device.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bsdger11

The selfie icon is missing entirely... When ever I open the camera.... As

if it doesn't exist.

On Dec 7, 2015 9:36 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am confident we will get to the bottom of this Bsdger11.  I have a Turbo myself and I do not see a "Selfie:" icon. Can you please clarify how the icon looked? Did you download an icon?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bsdger11

Icon, button whatever you call it to change from front to selfie camera.

There have been no updates that I am aware of ..

No downloaded camera apps....

On Dec 9, 2015 11:15 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Image result for front facing camera icon The one that looks like this?  Is the Zoom lens on?  Swipe from the right to get to settings; see if something may be set there?

0 Likes
Bsdger11

Yes that's the button that is missing. Checked settings, flash off, zoom at

zero and panorama off.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe clearing the app cache, or restarting the phone, or clearing system cache will help bring it back?  I'm guessing here... I don't know why it would disappear and be unavailable.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Bsdger11

Been there done that... Cache cleared, disabled app and restarted anything

I could thing of ...

0 Likes