Trying to block unwannted calls and verizon page says "unable to process" come back later. This has been going on for a month?
hackdad7725

i keep getting calls and texts from some marketing firm that won't stop.  I go to "block calls" and enter the number (i have no other calls blocked) and it keeps giving me an error message "unable to process this request, come back later"...  I've tried every day for a month to do this to no avail... any ideas ??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trying to block unwannted calls and verizon page says "unable to process" come back later. This has been going on for a month?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Try it from a different computer or your my vzw app. Make sure your features have call&messenging block. Depending on your phone you can block using os

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Trying to block unwannted calls and verizon page says "unable to process" come back later. This has been going on for a month?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Try it from a different computer or your my vzw app. Make sure your features have call&messenging block. Depending on your phone you can block using os

0 Likes