Trouble receiving pic messages
kbs1984

HI,

I have a htc eris and I am unable to download pic messaages sent to me. I have received them before but now my phone will not take them. Whenever some one sends me a pic i get a download message but when i try to download it it is unsuccessful.

Has anyone else had this problem? Can you help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble receiving pic messages
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Have you tried turning off the phone & taking the battery out for awhile?

0 Likes
sobiegirl6780

I am having the same problem, it seems to only be when something is forwarded, I spent over an hour on the phone with tech support and no one seems to know what is going on. Ive tried everything. Sometimes they go through sometimes they dont, hate to say it but its nice to see someone else is having this issue cause i thought it was just my phone.

0 Likes
sobiegirl6780

I have taken the battery out numerous times, let it sit for a few mins to almost a half hour doesnt work, and tech support has no idea nor does anyone in the stores.

0 Likes
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

is your 3G turned on?  when i had problem recving pix text, i noticed my 3G was off; once turned on, got the pixs.

0 Likes
sobiegirl6780

how do u check to see if it is turned on.

0 Likes
robbob533

In the settings menu there is an item says something like "Mobile Network"  Make sure it is checked.  My wife has the Eris and she somehow turned this off and after that she couldn't get anything.  Once I turned it one, games that use inet and mms worked.  Good Luck

0 Likes
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

tap menu, tap settings, tap wireless controls, tap mobile network.  when the checkmark appears, your 3G is on.  if you tap it again which is unchecking, it turns the 3G off (or aka mobile network).  hopefully you can get your pix texts now.

0 Likes