Trouble Syncing Google Calendar with Eris
alotajenny

My Eris has downloaded my default Google Calendar, which I never use, and I work Google Calendar that I set up. My primary Google Calendar is a private calendar that my boyfriend created and is only loaded to our two email addresses. I can't get this calendar to load onto my Eris. It's the only calendar I use so it's pretty important. Also, how do I delete the default calendar that comes with every gmail account, that I don't use, from my Eris?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trouble Syncing Google Calendar with Eris
hornetjockey

My understanding is that the phone will only use whatever google account you have synced your phone to. If you sync to your personal gmail account, it will use your personal google calendar. If you want to sync to your professional google calendar, you will have to sync your phone to that account.

You may, however, be able to download a calendar app from the Market that will let you sync with a different account. I haven't looked for that specifically.

0 Likes
Re: Trouble Syncing Google Calendar with Eris
alotajenny

I tried to manually sync to the joint calendar and it won't accept it at all. It doesn't even acknowledge that this calendar exists. At first I thought it might be that my boyfriend was the creator of the calendar, but that doesn't make any sense, if my google account is linked to the calendar. This is the only calendar I update via google. I'm very confused by this.

0 Likes