Transferring phone line to used HTC Thunderbolt from Moto Droid?
syrcaid

Hey guys,

So my fiance got me a Droid RAZR for Christmas and gave it to me yesterday.  He shares a plan with me so we wanted to transfer his phone line from his old original Moto Droid, to my old HTC Thunderbolt. I know this can be done without going to the store, but I don't remember exactly how to do this.  I did a Factory reset on the Thunderbolt.  Any tips?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transferring phone line to used HTC Thunderbolt from Moto Droid?
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

You'll need to call CS or go to a store and get another sim card to activate it on his line.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

PJNC284 wrote:

You'll need to call CS or go to a store and get another sim card to activate it on his line.

this is correct. you could previously do it online or by calling in and using a menu (with devices that did not use sim cards)...but not with sim card devices. he needs his own sim card to use the thunderbolt.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can activate the Thunderbolt on his line through the online system. There will be a point where it asks you if you need a new SIM card and there will be an option to have one mailed to your location.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes