Transfer Contacts from Droid Eris to iPhone 3GS (with or without computer)
greenjack185

is there an easy way to do this ? i know android phones sync contacts and other info through the cloud to google's servers.  Can I just download the google app for iphone and sync contacts from my gmail account ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Transfer Contacts from Droid Eris to iPhone 3GS (with or without computer)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If all the contacts are on google, that might work. I won't ever buy an Apple product to find out.

From the People app on the Eris, you can press menu > import/export and follow the instructions to export the contacts to a vcf file saved to the sd card.

Alternatively you can export the contacts from google using a computer. There are a couple of file format options including vcf files.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Transfer Contacts from Droid Eris to iPhone 3GS (with or without computer)
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
If all the contacts are on google, that might work. I won't ever buy an Apple product to find out.

From the People app on the Eris, you can press menu > import/export and follow the instructions to export the contacts to a vcf file saved to the sd card.

Alternatively you can export the contacts from google using a computer. There are a couple of file format options including vcf files.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes