Touchwiz home isn't responding" error
BGcell
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm getting the Touchwiz home isn't responding error on my Samsung Galaxy III.  I have to restart the phone in order to get it working properly; however, it restarts do not solve the problem.  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Touchwiz home isn't responding" error
B33
Legend

If touchwiz is in your settings you might try going to your settings > tap apps > scroll to ALL the scroll up till you find Touchwiz tap on the app to enter and then clear the cache only see it clears up the issue..  it may or may not but it's worth a shot..

View solution in original post

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Go to settings > Applications  > default apps  > tap TouchWiz home on left side of screen > tap  clear cache .  do a restart of your S3.

BGcell
Enthusiast - Level 2

TouchWiz is actually "grayed" out on my phone.  Is there a way to fix this?  Thanks.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If touchwiz is in your settings you might try going to your settings > tap apps > scroll to ALL the scroll up till you find Touchwiz tap on the app to enter and then clear the cache only see it clears up the issue..  it may or may not but it's worth a shot..

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

If TouchWiz is grayed out @ it may only be shut down and needs to be turned on to work correctly and you can use app as normal on S3.D.A. .

GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

thanks D.A..   Smiley Happy

B33
Legend

Your Welcome.

0 Likes