Too Many Pattern Attempts
browneyed_girl

After the recent software update I had the theft option enabled on my phone which apparently erased all my data (pictures/messages/music, etc) when my 2 year old played with the DNA and put in too many pattern attempts.

PLEASE HELP! I would love to get my picture and music back if at all possible. I don't even know where to start...

(A friend of mine helped me sign back into google and get my contacts and stuff, but most of my pics, messages and such is gone)

Mel

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Too Many Pattern Attempts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, browneyed_girl! Having a lock pattern on a phone is normally a great idea to avoid unauthorized use, but as a monther myself I know that adding a kid into the mix doesn't always produce the normal results. Do you remember setting up any type of backup application on your phone? Try visiting www.vzw.com/baplus and log in with your mobile number and My Verizon password to see if you had enabled Verizon Wireless's Backup Assistant Plus to store your media. You can also log into www.vzw.com/text to see if you set up any integrated messaging to be able to view your text messages online.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Too Many Pattern Attempts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, browneyed_girl! Having a lock pattern on a phone is normally a great idea to avoid unauthorized use, but as a monther myself I know that adding a kid into the mix doesn't always produce the normal results. Do you remember setting up any type of backup application on your phone? Try visiting www.vzw.com/baplus and log in with your mobile number and My Verizon password to see if you had enabled Verizon Wireless's Backup Assistant Plus to store your media. You can also log into www.vzw.com/text to see if you set up any integrated messaging to be able to view your text messages online.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes