To the Moderators or Who ever is responsible for setting up a new space (Samsung Galaxy Note 2)
pcw67427
Contributor - Level 1

Can we get a space set up specifically for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, or is it there & I'm just missing it. I would like to be able to see what kind of issues it's having w/o spending an hr. doing a search in the generic Android space to try to find discussions on it.

I bought the Droid X on the 1st day it was available @ the Verizon stores (as I was trying to get away from the pc. of crap BB Storm I had @ that time), & I'm sure I don't have to remind ever1 what a fiasco it turned out to be. I would like to get the Note 2 but, I'm not going to rush into anything this time. I don't want to go through a yr. & a 1/2 of pulling my hair out trying to get a phone straightened out before it starts working correctly, again. And as of right now it's a pain trying to find info about the Note 2.

Thanks,

PCW67427

Message was edited by: pcw67427

Labels (1)
Re: To the Moderators (Samsung Galaxy Note 2)
Tidbits
Legend

It's MTP and the space is dynamic as there is 0 partitions. You will have 11.9gb of free space out of the box.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Bleh nvm I finally realized what you were talking about.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I'm sure one will be set up eventually, it just takes some time.

0 Likes
pcw67427
Contributor - Level 1

How bout it Moderators???

pcw67427
Contributor - Level 1

This is the (2nd) time I'm replying to my own post. Would a site Moderator or Who ever is responsible for setting up a new space please respond to my post.

How bout it???

Re: To the Moderators or Who ever is responsible for setting up a new space (Samsung Galaxy Note 2)
Z4driver
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also have questions about the Samsung Galaxy Note II.  I stopped in the Verizon store & they couldn't give me much help, they had to make a call to find out the "how to's"   I tried to watch videos on you tube, but that took  way too much time.  I know this phone is awsome, but I'm only using the basics, I don't want to click on things that are not free.  I was told that NFL was a monthly charge, VZ navigator too. 

WE NEED HELP & INFO PLEASE!!!

0 Likes
laurend_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

We are working on getting the space set up. As soon as it has been created I will reply back with its location. Thank you for your patience.

0 Likes
Re: To the Moderators or Who ever is responsible for setting up a new space (Samsung Galaxy Note 2)
MaureenTheTemp
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree. I'd also like to know when Verizon is going to GIVE US BACK the S-calendar widget and plain (non-gmail) widget they TOOK OFF my very expensive Note 2 phone -- I am really annoyed about this.

Tidbits
Legend

There is no such thing as s calendar widget... I think you guys are confused...

0 Likes