The recent software update on my HTC One has caused errors with Exchange ActiveSync issues. Calendar, mail and tasks sync fine but contacts won't sync. How do you correct this?
mthompson210

The recent software update on my HTC One has caused errors with Exchange ActiveSync issues. Calendar, mail and tasks sync fine but contacts won't sync. How do you correct this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: The recent software update on my HTC One has caused errors with Exchange ActiveSync issues. Calendar, mail and tasks sync fine but contacts won't sync. How do you correct this?
sphigel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem.  Here is what worked for me.  Open the mail app and delete your exchange account (Settings > Delete Account).  Then re-add your Exchange account.  After this my Exchange contacts showed up again. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: The recent software update on my HTC One has caused errors with Exchange ActiveSync issues. Calendar, mail and tasks sync fine but contacts won't sync. How do you correct this?
sphigel
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem.  Here is what worked for me.  Open the mail app and delete your exchange account (Settings > Delete Account).  Then re-add your Exchange account.  After this my Exchange contacts showed up again. 

0 Likes
mbutlermd

Thanks!  That did the trick for me.

0 Likes