Texts between android and iPhone
acobb6

I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.  Whenever I text someone with an iPhone both I and the receiver get the messages in multiple texts. No matter how long the messages are I seem to only receive the messages in three line texts.  I have looked online and cannot seem to find an answer and the iPhone user has tried to fix it by making sure that their phone had the SMS messaging turned on and they made sure to make my number as a non-iPhone in their phone.  None of this seems to work, and we are both getting annoyed because the messages have started coming in out of order or missing pieces.  We have also realized that we have two different providers mine being Verizon and their's being AT&T.  I don't know if this could have something to do with it as well.  If anyone has any idea on how we can fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Texts between android and iPhone
Daazey

It's super annoying!! I'm having the same problem. Like you, I've been all over online looking, there are a few suggestions but there really is no solution.

She too has AT&T..

Someone please help us!!

0 Likes
Re: Texts between android and iPhone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Daazey

We want to make sure the messages are no longer duplicated. I can imagine how annoying this is. When did this start? What make and model phone do you have? Have you tried rebooting both phones and test to see if you have the same trouble

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes