Text preview on LG Ally
kariba

I just got my Ally today, and I when i receive a text message I would love to have it show up automatically on my screen.  As it is now, when I get a text or email it just makes a faint sound and the screen doesn't even light up.  Is there a setting or app I can use to have my texts automatically preview on the screen?  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text preview on LG Ally
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Check out the free app called SMS Popup.I think that app will for sure fit your needs

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Check out the free app called SMS Popup.I think that app will for sure fit your needs

0 Likes
wgbeatty

GreatOne, how many apps do you have installed? :manhappy:  Thanks for this one though. I used to have a Dare and the message would pop-up on the screen. Kinda liked that.

Warren

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

wgbeatty wrote:

GreatOne, how many apps do you have installed? :manhappy:  Thanks for this one though. I used to have a Dare and the message would pop-up on the screen. Kinda liked that.

Warren

Not including the pre-installed apps, I have 40 apps I have installed.

0 Likes
rmiller148

I have an LG ally. I have about 60 contacts. I am always getting messages that "maps has insufficient storage available.  I have another " low on space" I go to manage applications and cannot get this fixed.  How much memory does this phone have.  It does not seem to be much.  I also have a SD card installed and it says that I have 14.84 gb.  Total space is 14.93gb.  It also have an internal phone storage of 12.39 mb.

Nonetheless, I cannot receive messages, because of memory, I cannot receive maps from google or mapquest because of memory.  Please help

0 Likes