Text msg with photo attach won't send
wasper600

Using the Eris, I have taken some photos and attached to text msg and tried to send to several different recipients...messages will not deliver.  Sending msg without attachment, no problem, sent and delivered.  Size does not appear to be an issue, does anyone have some advice on what I need to try?   Thank you. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text msg with photo attach won't send
Chubby22
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you get an answer, let me know... Have the same problem...

0 Likes
y0diggity
Contributor - Level 2

You've probably already tried a power cycle on it, but just in case you haven't, you might give it a shot. I had the same thing happen intermittently a couple months ago and a power cycle cleared it up.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
It should be converting the msg to an MMS instead of text. If it is not, that is why it isn't sending then. What app are you using? I use the built in one "messages". It works fine that way. If you are using another app to send it, you need to look up that app.
0 Likes
Chubby22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure if this had anything to do it, but I was using my Wi-Fi.... As soon as i turned it off, and connected back to mobile network, I could send pics and vids... The vids took a lil bit to go thru however... All seems fine...

0 Likes
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

Chubby22 is correct. You cannot send picture or video messages when you switch your device over to wifi.

E_HILLMAN
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same issue.  WOULD LOVE to see a fix for it.

0 Likes