Text messages are often cut off on receiver's end (Samsung Galaxy S6) ?
summerkraft94

I just got my Samsung Galaxy S6, and my text messages are usually cut off on the receiver's end.

Here is what it looks like:

PRoblem.png

my cut-off message is the one sent at 12:14pm.

Is there a solution to this? I'm not sure if it's a problem with Verizon, my phone, the receiver's phone, or something else. This happens more often than not, and it's almost impossible to hold a conversation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text messages are often cut off on receiver's end (Samsung Galaxy S6) ?
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

I am assuming this happens on all other phones sending messages to you, correct? Do people have problems receiving text messages from you?

0 Likes
summerkraft94

The screenshot is from the other person's phone, my messages are the ones not being received correctly. So yes, people do have problems receiving text messages from me. This has only happened since getting my new Galaxy S6, I never had this problem on my older phone.

Thank you for the reply!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using any application besides the Samsung Messages app for your text messages?

If it's not an App issue, try asking Verizon to rebuild the text messaging component on your account. This may resolve the problem you're having.

0 Likes
summerkraft94

I have been using the default Message+ app that came with the phone, which has seemed to have the most problems. I've also tried using other messaging apps, but they were cut off as well.

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll get in contact with Verizon and see if they can do that.

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please share what their findings are Smiley Happy

0 Likes
summerkraft94

Absolutely, will do!!

0 Likes