Text Templates, Phone &Text blocking? Gal S5
alineinthesand
Enthusiast - Level 1

It looks like I'm going to have to trade in my brand new one day old LG g4. As it turns out its missing three of the most important features any smartphone should have.

I need to confirm from anyone who owns a galaxy s5 on the Verizon network that their phone will use the stock Android features of call block, text block, and the ability to make unlimited text templates.

I read somewhere that Verizon had bundled together their services on to the phone. I want to make sure their inferior Verizon version of what the galaxy s5 came with wasn't a substitute.

Id blow through those maximum of 5 blocked numbers allowed every 3 months in less than a day.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Text Templates, Phone &Text blocking? Gal S5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you love your phone alineinthesand. You shouldn't have to return it so quickly. What messaging application are you using? I do know with Verizon Message+ you can change the background of the conversation you are having with a particular person. How are you trying to block your calls and messages?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes