Text Messages
tlucero

So I just got the Droid almost 3 days ago.  I'm pretty pleased so far.  How do you forward a text message?  How do you save a sound from a text message?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Text Messages
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

to forward a text message, press and hold the text message until a dialogue box appears. choose "forward"

you should be able to do the same for saving a sound

View solution in original post

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

to forward a text message, press and hold the text message until a dialogue box appears. choose "forward"

you should be able to do the same for saving a sound

0 Likes
tsauter
Contributor - Level 2

tlucero wrote:

So I just got the Droid almost 3 days ago.  I'm pretty pleased so far.  How do you forward a text message?  How do you save a sound from a text message?  

You should be see a forward option if you long press/press and hold the message. You also use the same technique to save any embedded music or pictures, only you press the pic/sound.

0 Likes
tlucero

Thanks I figured out how to forward a text but not how to save a sound.

0 Likes
tmiles

When I get to the forward screen and put in a number or a contact it wont send.  it tells me that it is an invalid entry.  It does not matter who in my contact list I put in there or if I just amnually put in the number.  What is up with that?  Any ideas? Thank you.

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

tmiles wrote:

When I get to the forward screen and put in a number or a contact it wont send.  it tells me that it is an invalid entry.  It does not matter who in my contact list I put in there or if I just amnually put in the number.  What is up with that?  Any ideas? Thank you.

sorry, but what are you forwarding? song, pic? something else?

0 Likes
tmiles

any kind of text message, ones with video, sound, etc.  they just wont forward at all.  Thanks

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

tmiles wrote:

any kind of text message, ones with video, sound, etc.  they just wont forward at all.  Thanks

there have been many posts of people having small glitches with the software portion of the Droid.  it always came down to rebooting the device and taking it from there.  i would probably suggest a factory reset.

your apps will be saved through your gmail account. sync your contacts just before the reset just in case.  your pics and songs will be okay, those wont be affected.

0 Likes