Alabama either

0 Likes
Re: Text Messages not Sending.
WOMdetailing

38002 Memphis...same issue as everyone esle..cannot send or receive texts

0 Likes
kettlewon

On Long Island text not working either. It appears to be just an android issue.

0 Likes
Stacyela

I received a text at 5:53am in SW Florida.  at 6:49am I could not reply.  I did get a message out to another verizon customer though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

miamiu_27, this is not what we like to hear. Did you recently activate your device? Are other Verizon Wireless customers on your account having difficulties as well?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable text messaging is paramount, joedeuce. Have you performed any troubleshooting steps, such as powering the device off, then back on?

CraigS_VZW

0 Likes
prov1312
Enthusiast - Level 2

Of course I did.  I did everything except take out the battery, and that's because the phone does not open so I can take it out.  It turns out, it was a VERIZON issue with the network.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to see that you are unable to send text messages. We understand how important it is to be able to send and receive messages and we are here to help. We had a report of an outage for that area a few days ago. Are you still experiencing the same issue? If so, are you able to call and use data? What does it currently show you are getting for signal? May we have your zip code location?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mellymel2, having text messaging issue with your service can be frustrating, especially if it's your main form of communication, we want to find a fix.  When did the issue start? What exactly happens when you try to use the service (error notification, loading icon, etc.)? Who else is experiencing the problem (friend, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc.)?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WOMdetailing, We certainly want you always to be able to send and receive messages. How are things now? Do you still have the trouble?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes