0 Likes
Re: Text Messages not Sending.
Chaines48
Enthusiast - Level 1

not working in Delaware at the moment either 😞

0 Likes
pamelabrooke

Northwest GA, too ....same problem. Super inconvenient. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to send/receive text messages and we are here to help. We'd like to ask a few questions to better assist. When did this issue start? What happens when you try to send/receive a text message? May we have the zip code for your current location?

ChristianP_VZW

KTJBLU

I got my last text at 1:30 a.m., tried to send a text at 5:30 and get "message failed" notification with a red exclamation point next to the unsent text. I have deleted all extra files such as netflix downloads, the majority of my text messages and restsrted my phone numerous times. I even connected to wifi and still can't send or receive text messages

0 Likes
hudkinsfamily08
Enthusiast - Level 1

Located in central Florida & I'm having the same text issue with all 3 of my Samsung Phones. All other services are working though.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, KTJBLU. I know it's important to be able to send and receive text messages, so I understand your concern when they're not going through. I'm happy to help. Verizon is currently experiencing a wireless network issue in your area. Our technicians are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it quickly.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Re4
Enthusiast - Level 1

All texts say failed, im in zip code 29330.  Discounts should be offer to all bills if this isnt fixed soon.  Like in the next 10 minutes soon.  I havent been able to text since 6am at least.

amillion75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Calls work. Texts haven't since 5 a.m..

Fort Myera FL

0 Likes
raven2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got off the phone with Tech Support. No ETA still. It's all up and down the East Coast