Tell me what you think do you think Verizon Wireless should launch Samsung Galaxy Journal or not?
4eversamsung

dear Verizon:

bring us the galaxy note.

instead of subsidizing iphones and losing money, just bring out the samsung note

to retain your current customers and also to gain new customers.

there is a great deal of interest in this phone.

be aggressive and make whatever deal you must with samsung to secure this phone.

i hope you will realize that this phone fills an important niche that will appeal to people from artists to mathematicians to all careers.

This phone can be utilized in a lot of ways not just as a smart phone but as a tablet too with a touch pen.

THink about it Verizon. mGNiQ.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Tell me what you think do you think Verizon Wireless should launch Samsung Galaxy Journal or not?
zaubertuba
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just a little reminder...search is your friend! 

Then again, most every post about this rumored phablet has actually been about the "Note," and not the "Journal," so maybe those posts didn't come up.

In any case, here's a list of related threads:

Samsung Galaxy Note/Phablet Cross-Reference Links:

A vote for the Galaxy Note - Part 1 (locked)

A vote for the Galaxy Note - Con't

Petition for Samsung Galaxy Note/Journal....need 5,000!

Samsung Galaxy Note

Rumored HTC Phablet--VZW's answer to the Note? ...will you be interested?

Samsung Note LTE

Have you heard of the Samsung Galaxy Note?

And, my vote for the best Verizon Note thread OP ever (seriously, you have to read this! 😞 

Verizon, babe, get the Galaxy Note and we can work it out!

Hmm---do you get the feeling this is a pretty popular phone?

Now that I've finished spamming this cross-reference list to all these threads, I'm starting to wonder of all these threads should be merged into a Note/Journal Mega-Thread, somehow.

Anyway, happy "Journaling!"