System upgrade problem
Jerry13wy

Just did system upgrade. Cannot save pictures to either my gallery or photos .

Any suggestions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: System upgrade problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jerry13wy,

Thanks for trying those steps. This should certainly be saving for you. Can you try pressing and holding the picture itself? If you do does it give you an option to save? Does that work any better?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those pictures saved pronto Gerald! We can definitely explore ways to resolve this issue. What is your phone model? What is your current software version? Are you tryin to save pictures that you take with your phone, or picture from other source?

AntonioC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jerry13wy

Model is Droid Turbo

Android version 5.1

Trying to save pics from text message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information Gerald, it is very helpful! We'll can definitely save your pictures from text messages. What text messaging application are you using, please? Also, please confirm your software system version as per the instructions at this link http://spr.ly/6582BEU66

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Jerry13wy

System version

23.11.39.quark_Verizon. Verizon. en.US.VZW

BUILD #

SU3TL-39

Config version

F14.MOT.XT1254.0

SKU. XT1254

0 Likes
Jerry13wy

Using Message +:5.5.30

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Everything looks up to date, Jerry13wy. Thank you for working with us to have this resolved. What happens when you try to save photos using the VZ Messages application? Have you ever been able to save pictures using this application? What steps do you take?

JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes
Jerry13wy

I gave all the info in the previous correspondence. Nothing has changed since I ran your system update. I cannot now save pics from either my messages or my emails. Can save from camera app. Everything worked fine prior to the update.

So just waiting for Verizon to provide a fix.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jerry13wy,

We definitely want to make sure your pictures save without any issue. That's very important. What steps are you taking in the text to try and download the picture? What happens when you do so? Do you get any error or anything like that?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Jerry13wy

Just save as I always have. Message indicates pic was saved but it is not on either my Photos or Gallery app files. No error messages have been seen or indicated. Can save from camera app. Everything worked fine until I did the new update and that is when phone stopped saving pics.

0 Likes