Re: Syncing LG gizmogadget with gizmohub app
wesleyterrell

Same problems for me. First phone connected well a few weeks ago, but when i try to add a second caretaker it seems to only provide an option to do the original setup. It says you can "skip" in that screen, but I do not see that option anywhere. hoping for resolution soon so both parents can be caretakers.

0 Likes
RognPerly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update - I tried again this morning (Dec 26th) and all is fine. No longer have issues with pairing and syncing. Hopefully it stays this way.

0 Likes
SteelerFan8812

I just learned that my sons gizmogadet on my Verizon account had safe guards set up and blocked messaging calls and more. I had to uncheck all and unblock. Then the watch synced right away. Hope this helps. Was a painful 2 days. Had to figure out on my own by luck.

0 Likes
Lzann
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm still having trouble giving access through the app to secondary caregivers. - can you explain a little more what you did to uncheck the safeguards?

0 Likes
SteelerFan8812

I went into Verizon mobile site. Chose the gizmogadet # and the safe guard options were on as a feature. I unchecked them all. Now to get my secondary caregivers access I went to settings on the giz app went to contacts, chose or entered a contact and swiped to on/green to make them a caregiver. Caregivers need to also download the giz app too and sign up and link as well. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
SteelerFan8812

I had my secondary care givers do the original setup too. Worked well. They don't have all the settings available to them like the initial caregiver.  But they can text the giz and more

0 Likes