Syncing LG gizmogadget with gizmohub app
Lzann
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased 3 gizmogadgets a to give to my kids for Christmas l. I had no trouble syncing them to the gizmohub app on my phone (as the primary caregiver), but couldn't do it with any secondary caregivers.  Would like assistance.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Syncing LG gizmogadget with gizmohub app
RognPerly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update - I tried again this morning (Dec 26th) and all is fine. No longer have issues with pairing and syncing. Hopefully it stays this way.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Groovley
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here as well.  Very disappointing. Please post if you find a solution. I will do the same!

trevkno
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue with my sons gizmo!!

0 Likes
ashrad

Same issue here...  it synced initially and we were able to get my phone number added to his watch, but when I tried to go back into the app again to add more numbers, it said I had to sync again and then wouldn't connect.

0 Likes
Wills1005

Same here I think its an app issue, been working fine then all of a sudden today decided not to work properly.

0 Likes
danifromcali

Yep, same issue here.  Very frustrating.  My guess is that you have thousands of customers trying to all link their new gizmo on Christmas morning and the gizmo people didn't plan for this sort of volume.  They need someone to reboot the server or whatever ... or build out a better infrastructure to handle this amount of customers.  Right now, I am rapidly losing faith in the reliability of the product.  I don't want the server going down when I'm trying to locate my son!

I know it's Christmas, but if I'm the gizmo team, I'm waking up my admin to get things working asap...

0 Likes
Zoe1vida1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same problem.  Called Verizon and they put me through to LG .. they said they were slammed with calls saying the call feature works from watch to phone and phone to watch but other functions are not working. .. LG stated it was an issue with the application and it should be back within 24/48 hours.     Guess I have no choice but to stand by... they have 2 days (with repect to holiday volume and techs working overtime ) or im returning the watch.

Lzann
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased mine earlier in December and tried to do it then (with no luck) and was hoping it was just some fluke that would work itself out before Christmas. Then wrapped them up and just got them out again and it still won't work. The initial "set-up" procedure when you first download the gizmohub app makes sense when you're first setting up the watches, but I think there needs to be a different process in place for logging in/syncing for the secondary caregivers who download the app.  They don't need to set up the gizmo, they just need to be able to access the location info and settings.  Either way, it's not working on any phone other than mine (which I used to originally set them up).  I need to know how to give my husband and the grandparents access.

0 Likes
Bckgraham

I am having a problem setting up my daughter's new watch and just was informed the the Gizmohub app is having a service issue right now and they are working to correct it. Everyone is unable to connect through the app. I hope that it is fixed asap, but at least we know it's not just us!

0 Likes
RognPerly
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bought the Gizmogadget on Dec 5th for my son for Christmas. Setup for the gadget and app worked just fine then but on Christmas Day after an update to the app I can no longer sync and after resetting the Gizmogadget I can't even pair it with my phone. Tried pairing with two different phones with no luck. I'm using an iPhone 6, other two tried was a 5s and 6.

0 Likes