Swipe Feature is turned off
Ponygal

How do I turn on the swipe feature, it was on until I put in a pin that I thought was for some other type of security. Now I can't seem to turn of pin protection & turn the swipe feature back on. Putting in a pin number all the time is making me crazy!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Swipe Feature is turned off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ponygal, oh, no! We want you to keep your sanity! You can disable the lock feature on your device in Settings>Lock Screen>Screen Lock> Select "None."

For more device support, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

What phone and which Android version.

Generally the options are in the language area of the settings. You choose the keyboard you are using and in there should have a check box to turn it on or off.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The swipe option for the lock screen isn't always available along with having a security pin/password. Often times, the pin/password replaced the swipe to unlock option.

Some phones keep the swipe option, but you then have to enter the pin/password to access the phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Tidbits
Legend

I read it wrong rather I skimmed lol feel like a dunce now

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It happens to all of us eventually. Smiley Happy

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes