Stratosphere and Deleted Yahoo Email
jpm123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have my Yahoo email account setup on my Stratosphere.  When I delete email from my Yahoo account online, the same emails don't delete on the Stratosphere, meaning I have to delete the same emails twice.  How can I configure to have online email updates take affect on my phone?

Labels (1)
Re: Stratosphere and Deleted Yahoo Email
dasny960

Have the same problem but with my hotmail emails.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered setting up the email account as an exchange account?

I know that the hotmail account can be accessed this was on Android phones. I would think that Yahoo can be too.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Zenvio
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello have you found an answer to your problem? I am having the same issue and I cannot find help.

0 Likes
Zenvio
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do i set up the exchange email? I have a gmail address and I have the same problem. Thank you

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Zenvio, are you having trouble with setting up that Gmail account or a different type of email account?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Zenvio
Enthusiast - Level 3

with Gmail, but I had also connected Yahoo and the problem is that I cannot find the option for the incoming setting/server.... I have tried many things... unless I don't look well.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Android phones work best with Gmail accounts. You should be able to add that account as a Gmail account at then access it through your Gmail application. The default Gmail account on an Android phone already acts like an exchange account. I know mine does since it syncs the email, contacts and calendar.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Ann, personally - I feel Zenvio will do better, much, using a better eMail client like K9 Mail than toughing it out with the stock Email or GMail clients.

0 Likes
Zenvio
Enthusiast - Level 3

I might have to reset it again... I just don't understand why it keeps doing that. How do I make sure after that the mails I read on my computer are also read on the phone?

0 Likes