Stratosphere II SD card Issues
ryokara

I have a Samsung Stratosphere II that I recently purchased, and want to use. However, I can't move any applications to the SD card what so ever. I have contacted Samsung about this already, and they gave me the story of how some applications can't be moved. Well, I happen to know that all the applications that I want to move can be, because I have them on the SD card of my first generation Samsung Stratosphere. The phone recognizes the SD card, but there is no option to move the applications to the SD card. My question is: How can I fix this? How do I get the applications on the SD card with the Stratosphere II? Is this a known issues with this phone that I missed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stratosphere II SD card Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to customize your Stratosphere II as much as possible ryokara! What apps are you trying to save your memory card? If these are preloaded apps, you will not be able to save them to the memory card. If they are your downloaded apps, what happens when you try to save them to the memory card? Is there an error message? Although your previous model may have had the capability to save apps to the memory card, the function may have been operating system specific. The Stratosphere II has a newer OS from the Stratosphere I. The latest OS versions are designed to run apps on the phone's internal memory, while leaving memory card storage for media such as music, pictures or video. Are you having difficulties with internal memory?

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes