Stratosphere 2 locked on blue screen and froze - advice needed
lmq_2

My Stratosphere 2 is two weeks old.  Today the screen turned blue and the whole phone froze.  I couldn't turn it off.  I took the battery out.  Should I try to get a new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stratosphere 2 locked on blue screen and froze - advice needed
B33
Legend

Well if you took out the battery, you can try this hold in on the power button for about 20 to 30 sec. with battery pack still out). Return the battery pack to the phone & power it up and see if the Issue is still present if it is and your under the 14 Day return then i would return it for either a replacement of the one you have or a Different Model..

Now if the problem goes away but re-turns in say a day or two and your still under the 14 Day re-turn i would still way in the Option of getting a re-placement..  But hopefully it straitens itself out..  Good Luck & Welcome to the Forum Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes
Stratosphere 2 locked on blue screen and froze - advice needed
lmq_2

I took the battery out and did what you suggested.  Phone came back online.  Turns out I was mistaken and I am beyond my 14 day warranty.  According to some of the other threads, my problem will probably occur again.  I'm not looking forward to it. Has Samsung or Verizon addressed this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Stratosphere 2 locked on blue screen and froze - advice needed
B33
Legend

Well that's Good). If this is a recurring issue that is effecting more than just a few Units they could be Looking into the issue.. But it's how long they take to address it if there is.. Which that can stretch from out to just a few Month too out to many Months). Which wouldn't be fun especially since you just started the 2 year contract.. Hopefully they find something Soon!  Have a Good Weekend.. Smiley Happy b33

0 Likes