Re: Sony Xperia Z3v Multiple Texts Sent
flutterbyasaurus
Enthusiast - Level 2

-  just because someone peed in your cheerios this morning doesn't mean you need to take it out on other people. The fact that he tried to find a solution when none of us knew that the XDA dev's had found one is really awesome! I didn't find it in the XDA search when I started having this problem so it's OK to assume that no one here knew.

In addition, if you had an answer a week ago, why didn't you come help out your other z3v users?

0 Likes
thegrants82

If its a solution to a problem that cant be found in 30 seconds using google then I will give a hand......how about that?

0 Likes
NATOlibre
Enthusiast - Level 2

Look I had already done my research on Google and nothing was available. It became obvious that it was stamina mode after I shut it off. And it makes sense. Stamina cuts out everything when phones on standby. So it when boot it reloads the software causing a mistfucntion. I'm not taking credit or expecting a fucking Obama medal for helping the Verizon community.

Profanity removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
NathanLake
Contributor - Level 1

Not just your phone. My LG G3 does this too. It seems intermittent, but happened this afternoon. Right now, I can't get any texts to go. They just sit there and say "Sending".

0 Likes
NathanLake
Contributor - Level 1

Same is happening with LG G3. This is a network issue.

0 Likes
rugerguy49548
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its been over 24 hours and mine is fine now without stamina mode

0 Likes
therabbitssing
Enthusiast - Level 3

Stamina mode does not fix my issue.  Tried not using it and couple hours later, triples.

The solutions on XDA have not fixed the issues for me either.  I have been following and posting there since release.

Network issue?  Possibly, but seems odd that it's always three texts and the phone itself gets stuck on sending.  Using several other Verizon smartphones at the same time texting do not have the issue, including another Z3v (but that one happens when the other can send...)

Still searching for the answer.

0 Likes
Slaukor

i too have the issue with stamina turned off..  and had already hit the XDA forums. so sorry but that does not fix the problem with the multiple text messages sent.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Rugerguy49548,

We want to get rid of any frustration that you are experiencing! Try turning off the Stamina Mode in battery settings resolved the duplicate SMS issue he was experiencing.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Slaukor,

Thanks for your hard work! Try turning off the Stamina Mode in battery settings to resolve the duplicate SMS issue he was experiencing.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes