Something went wrong message
Dustine_H
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the last 3 weeks almost I have been receiving this message on my Driod Razr M "Something went wrong. Please wait a moment and try again. If the problem persists, try logging in." If you try it, it does nothing. I was on a reply from someone's question about this but no one has actually helped us solve this. Verizon support has had me put my phone in safe mode, taken out my sim card and turned off/on my phone and neither of these worked. Also, support asked me disable the cloud and I cannot do that. I told them I could not disable the cloud and have not heard back from anyone at support. I need help ASAP! I am tired of this happening. It has to pop up 10-20 a day with any app or just unlocking my phone.

Labels (1)
Re: Something went wrong message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to help that device to perform right Dustine_H! Has anything changed on the device since this began? New apps, updates or settings? Tried clearing the cache on the apps that give you problems? http://vz.to/1n6P4PB

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Dustine_H
Enthusiast - Level 2

It had been a few weeks prior that I had downloaded the latest update to my phone.

I did find another way to disable my cloud and since then it has not popped up. But doesn't that defeat the purpose of me having the cloud? Any other options to correct this problem??

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
joewww
Enthusiast - Level 1

Getting the same "something went wrong. Please retry. Login." etc. message on my Droid Razor M. Today it pops more frequently. Need an easy fix.

Helen8022
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm getting the same message on Droid Razr M; it just start a few hours ago.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Dustine_H
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only help I have received on this issue is to disable the Cloud. If

you go into your settings, go to apps, go to all apps and find Cloud - you

can disable it then. I have not had the pop up since I have disable it.

Dusty

Personal info removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
jmkehn87

I'm having the same issue with my Samsung S3, I can't seem to get rid of the message. if its related to the cloud, I saw a previous post of disabling. couldn't do that my only option was to delete account which then I'd lose too much. so what can I do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joewww, we're eager to provide you with an easy fix. However, first we need a few more details about your issue. Are you trying to send a text message or e-mail from your device? Are you connected to Wi-Fi when this error message populates on your device?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, jmkehn87. Let's see if we can get that message to stop populating! Have you tried wiping the cache data? http://vz.to/UNmvKf

Instead of performing the step to Wipe Data/Factory Reset, please choose to Wipe the Cache Partition instead. (This does not delete your phone's content.)

Finally reboot directly from the menu. Let us know if this helps out!

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LoveSUV

My Samsung Galaxy S3 has been having the same problem for a few weeks too. I can trigger it every time I do the following:

Settings / Accounts / Cloud / Account Settings

Right after I touch "Account Settings", the red Verizon Cloud window comes up and about a second later, the "Something went wrong" warning window comes up on top of it.

Is deleting the cloud account the only to fix this? What would I lose if do this?

0 Likes