Someone help me- Message+
chrissycole87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was using Handcent for the last 4-5 yrs or so.. Today I switched back to Message+. Is there any way to:

1. Change the color/font on the conversation list?

2. Get rid of the picture bubbles next to the name on the conversation list?

3. When I send a text in a group message, how can I thread it so that it doesnt go to the individuals and instead stays in the group message? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Someone help me- Message+
Snn5
Legend

It's in options/settings.  Conversation, you can change bubbles and even make it a list-type instead of bubbles, change colors of conversations and the backgrounds as well as change background color and header color in conversation lists.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

1 and 2, yes, in options.

0 Likes
chrissycole87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not seeing it. I have the Samsung Galaxy S5 and am (unfortunately) currently running Lollipop..

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's in options/settings.  Conversation, you can change bubbles and even make it a list-type instead of bubbles, change colors of conversations and the backgrounds as well as change background color and header color in conversation lists.

0 Likes
chrissycole87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am wondering for the conversation list, where it shows the list of everyone that I have open conversations with.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

........as well as change background color and header color in conversation lists.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Unless you are talking about the "recent" list of convos and want each one a different color, you cannot do that.

0 Likes
chrissycole87
Enthusiast - Level 2

I dont want to change each one to a different color... But yes, in the recent conversations I just want to change the color of the font, its white now. And I want to get rid of the bubbles that asre next to the names. I am usually very good with stuff like this but I have looked so many times and cannot figure this out.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Without downloading the app and going through the screens and making screenshots, I'm not sure how else to explain this, but it can be done.  I no longer use the app because it uses data.  I have returned to the stock messenger.

0 Likes