Some messages won't send
Sollost

My phone is a Droid Razr M, and I'm using the preinstalled messaging app—but still, some messages will either not send at all, or take a really long time to think about it.  My phone seems to have particular difficulty sending messages to my email address (I send myself emails as reminders), especially while on WiFi.  This has happened once before to me, and then all my apps that were from the Amazon Appstore didn't recognize that I owned them.  I fixed both issues after wiping the phone, but I'd prefer to avoid that this time.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Some messages won't send
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Text and picture messages are sent via the cellular data not wifi. Make sure that your mobile data is turned on. You might have to turn off wifi.

If you are sending to your email, why not just email the reminder to yourself instead of using the text message app?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Some messages won't send
Sollost

My mobile data is generally always on, and I try to avoid using data when off WiFi.

Sending emails from my text messager is usually faster and easier than my email, but I do use it when I can't use the messager.

0 Likes