So Frustrated!
kjd58984

I just got a brand new LG G Vista phone one week ago yesterday and I'm already having problems. Whenever I am in a call, the person I am talking to can all the sudden not hear me at random times throughout the conversation. Although, I can hear them the whole time. I have found this to be true both in just talking normally as well as having the call on speaker. The quickest way to fix this seems to be hanging up and calling the person back............and that gets so annoying. It has happened with most every call ever since I started using the phone. So Frustrating!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: So Frustrated!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kjd58984,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your LG Vista device. I would be upset as well if my new phone was not working properly. Did this problem begin from the start of usimg the device? Do you have this problem when you use a  Bluetooth on the phone? Can you tell me if your device is still within the first 14 days of the purchase?

VeronicaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes