Smartphones and $80 plan
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

Which Smartphones are available for the $80.00 a month plan?  Thanks

How can you tell which ones if only specific phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Smartphones and $80 plan
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you looking at the pre-paid smartphone plan?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only smartphone available for the pre-paid smartphone plan at $80 per month is the Samsung Illusion Prepaid.

It is quite clear on the website for the plan. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/prepay/processPrePayRequest.do?type=ppmonth80

VZW pre-paid smartphone plan.PNG

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

So, if I went with the regular monthly prepaid, chosing the voice, texts, data, then i would have a chose which smart phone to use.  now, would that include the 4g?  I know verizon told me before it did not, only the 3G.  just wondering if they changed it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is only ONE prepaid smartphone compatible with the monthly prepaid plan.  The post-paid account will allow you to chose the smartphone you want.

I'm not sure what your question is or if you are understanding the information so far provided.

0 Likes
gggggg
Contributor - Level 2

They do have different prepaid plans: They USE to.  Where you could have picked your talk amount, text and data.  I was checking, not recently and that prepaid would have came to 121 a month.  Apparently they changed it.  Not good.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, VZW did have different pre-paid smartphone monthly plans.  They changed it a few months ago to this $80 plan.

0 Likes