Smart Phone issue?
GLCon1985

I can't use my phone. I have an LG Enact smartphone. When I try to use it a lady tells me what it is I'm touching on the screen. I can't dial a number, I can't get to my settings, I can't seem to do anything. What the heck is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Smart Phone issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you GLCon1985!

Making sure you're able to utilize your phone properly is definitely important! Let's make sure we get you on the right track.

As Ann mentioned (thanks Ann!) it seems as though your accessibility settings have been turned on. You will want to tap on your selection and then double tap it to enter. Continue this function when selecting Settings > Accessibility and turn the Talkback feature off.

Please keep me posted on your progress!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you turn on an accessibility options? It sounds like it. Double tap the screen to make and accept your selection. To scroll down the settings list use two fingers.

You will need to get into the Accessibility Settings to turn it off.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello to you GLCon1985!

Making sure you're able to utilize your phone properly is definitely important! Let's make sure we get you on the right track.

As Ann mentioned (thanks Ann!) it seems as though your accessibility settings have been turned on. You will want to tap on your selection and then double tap it to enter. Continue this function when selecting Settings > Accessibility and turn the Talkback feature off.

Please keep me posted on your progress!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes