Since the update my phone is messed up
Lishka

Since the update my phone lost all new contacts added to this phone, will not sync my e-mail unless I do it manually under phone settings, will not remember words I type often so I have to type instead of swipe, and when I hold down the home key the apps won't minimize until I let go. Also, if I press the home key it minimizes apps instead of just bringing me to the home screen. I want my contacts back and everything to be fixed. I even had to look up my work phone number because it was no longer in my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since the update my phone is messed up
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Lishka,

You don't say what phone you have or what "update" it is - can I assume the update to KitKat?  Have you  tried simply restarting the phone after powering it off?

You may need to delete and reset up your email to ensure a solid connection and re-sync.  Also, check to see where your contacts are being pulled from - Google?  Verizon Backup Asst? Facebook?  It may be missing a segment of your contacts because it's not picking up your Google, for example.

You won't be able to go back to a previous version, so your best bet is to go through your settings and see what may have been set back to defaults with the upgrade, and set it back to what works best for you.

0 Likes