Since the update my Razor Maxx has lost it's swipe keyboard and it's voice to text...any ideas how to fix the update?
bsbba4

My Razor Maxx has lost it's swipe keyboard and it's voice to text since the "update"...any ideas how to fix it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Since the update my Razor Maxx has lost it's swipe keyboard and it's voice to text...any ideas how to fix the update?
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Download Swype from the Google Play or use Google Keyboard which my understanding is every bit as good.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Since the update my Razor Maxx has lost it's swipe keyboard and it's voice to text...any ideas how to fix the update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bsbb4!

I'm sorry for any inconvenience in the Swype keyboard beng removed in the Kitkat update. No worries, though! You can simply go to the Google Play Store and there are many Swype keyboards you can use. Most are free and many can be personalized to your style!

I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Download Swype from the Google Play or use Google Keyboard which my understanding is every bit as good.

0 Likes