Since the motorola "upgrade" on Android Razr I cannot set a ring tone or other notification sounds, so I miss all calls/texts. Have called 3 times & am told it's a "known issue" & not a Verizon problem. How to fix this?
jamilynm
Enthusiast - Level 3

My 3 calls to Verizon, each lasting approx 40 minutes have not led to resolution.   The stupid $20 credit doesn't fix it.   They have a contractual obligation to provide service that a customer pays for.  Am I crazy to think my phone should actually, you know, RING?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since the motorola "upgrade" on Android Razr I cannot set a ring tone or other notification sounds, so I miss all calls/texts.  Have called 3 times & am told it's a "known issue"  & not a Verizon problem.  How to fix this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to enjoy all the wonderful features that device has to offer jamilynm! I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you have experienced and that the calls were so long. What troubleshooting steps were you able to complete with us by phone? Will any of the ringers work on the device? How about the preset ones? Do you have sound for other features, such as media like music or videos?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Since the motorola "upgrade" on Android Razr I cannot set a ring tone or other notification sounds, so I miss all calls/texts. Have called 3 times & am told it's a "known issue" & not a Verizon problem. How to fix this?
jamilynm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Its been made abundantly clear to me during SEVERAL phone calls that its not a Verizon problem and so it remains unresolved of course. Total lack of accountability, as I've grown to expect. I will call again when I have another 45 minutes to not get resolution. I'll continue to take credits on my bill.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes