Since a system update....
stilllower

Since a system update my droid eris is not the same. my facebook app doesn't update, htc weather doesn't update and when I try to use the weather it force closes the htc sense and has to reboot, everyother text message I send I get a force close message, the phone locks up more often and sometimes the phone just turns off? what gives? really starting to think iphone is the way to go! can someone help me with this?

thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since a system update....
kenyu73
Contributor - Level 3

stilllower wrote:

Since a system update my droid eris is not the same. my facebook app doesn't update, htc weather doesn't update and when I try to use the weather it force closes the htc sense and has to reboot, everyother text message I send I get a force close message, the phone locks up more often and sometimes the phone just turns off? what gives? really starting to think iphone is the way to go! can someone help me with this?

thank you

You might be better off doing a hard reset. This basically loads a fresh 2.1 OS (like starting Windows from scratch). I'm pretty sure you can do a reset in you settings options somewhere.

0 Likes