Sim swap
Cindernana
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have decided to ask here since there is no section for the Z fold 2 on this board yet.  I've been using msg plus on all my phones since the app came out however on this new phone I'm not always receiving them. Sometimes it takes days or hours to receive one.  Would a corrupt sim card cause this? I did troubleshooting with tech thru the app,  everything was set right then they had me reset.  It still doesn't work so I was curious if I put my old Sim from my pixel in what would happen? I love this phone but not getting messaged is a deal breaker,  this is a business phone and at 2k cost it should get better support. Sorry just very frustrated,  17 year vzw customer,  10 of those at my current residence so I know that's not an issue. 

0 Likes
Re: Sim swap
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand needing to get all your messages at all times, Cindernana. Please know that we truly value you as such a loyal customer. 

You mentioned you've been at your current address for 10-years. Does this only happen when you're home? Do all your messages go through when you're not home? I know this is happening with Messages+, but have you tried using the default Motorola Messaging app, just to see if the messages all go through successfully? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
: Sim swap
Cindernana
Enthusiast - Level 2

You can delete this thread and you can delete my message plus thread or tell me how to do it because everything I tried didn't work except Google messages so I'll stick with that for now

0 Likes
Re: : Sim swap
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Were glad to hear you've got a working solution, Cindernana. If you have any other questions, just let us know. You don't need to delete your post. We'll be standing by if you need us for anything else.

0 Likes
Re: : Sim swap
Cindernana
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks I'd really love to go back to your app but until it's fixed i can't 😞

0 Likes