Silent Mode
Sthrnyke

How do I place my Lg Vista on silent mode? When I pull down on top of my screen there is no option for silent.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Silent Mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I use silent mode on my device most of the time, Sthrnyke. We want to make sure you have it set up properly. You can use the volume buttons on the side of your phone to put it in silent mode. You can also set it so it allows you to have it on silent but still receive notifications on your screen.

Apps/Settings/Sound & Notifications

Interruptions
When calls and notifications arrive (chose whatever you would like here)

From the Advanced section, tap Select Priority interruptions
Chose what options are considered priority
Tap Back Arrow
Tap Downtime.

This will allow you to still receive notifications for certain items.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Silent Mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I use silent mode on my device most of the time, Sthrnyke. We want to make sure you have it set up properly. You can use the volume buttons on the side of your phone to put it in silent mode. You can also set it so it allows you to have it on silent but still receive notifications on your screen.

Apps/Settings/Sound & Notifications

Interruptions
When calls and notifications arrive (chose whatever you would like here)

From the Advanced section, tap Select Priority interruptions
Chose what options are considered priority
Tap Back Arrow
Tap Downtime.

This will allow you to still receive notifications for certain items.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes