Re: Sharing KitKat update complaints, there should be plenty
CoolV300C
Enthusiast - Level 3

deltabond,

you can go to code.google.com and login with your g+ login.  You can hit the "New" button to raise your issue, however, be very specific with you condition, including which phone, service provide, software release, and exactly the issue you are having.  If you have them, provide any screenshots of the error.

I actually found my issue had already been raised so I add the findings of my bluetooth packet capture to that issue thread.

0 Likes
BigKitty
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verzion see what you have done.  B2D your right stupid should hurt and this is a clear case of one thing. Poor customer service right? Ok so let put the blame were it belongs Verzion has a signed agreement with Google It is not verzion but Google who makes this sort of thing happen. So blame google and verzion (removed) this can make that contract null and void. mean while get this thing off my Droid max's and S3 and my Not3. Or lets just call it a day and I will go to walmart family.

Edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Verizon has signed no such agreement...  Where'd this FUD come from?

0 Likes
BigKitty
Enthusiast - Level 3

I swear who do you think makes 99.9% of the droids os? It is google. You have to sign an agreement with them to use there os systems.  almost everyone knows that jellybean is googles os.

PS OS = Operating system.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

That's absolutely wrong. Carriers sign no such agreement. They do not manufacturer devices. Manufacturers have to sign an agreement to use Google services. They don't have to sign an agreement to use Android(see Amazon Kindle Fire and their new phone). Like I said earlier. YOU have more power than the manufacturers.

BigKitty
Enthusiast - Level 3

Are you saying Verzion has no apps with google and has no contracts with the? I suggest you go to the corprate site and read a bit more. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Apps agreement? What that has too do with the OS? Oh right just like all the other FUD on the internet people treat them like facts.

So please explain then let me pick it apart of how wrong that is.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Like I said manufacturers have the agreement to use Google Apps. Carriers DON'T need to because that Galaxy S5 for example is manufactured and coded by Samsung. Verizon doesn't modify pet alone touch the code. Motorola, HTC, Sony, and Google admitted thus for the past 2 years. All they do is request certain options given by the manufacturers and give a handful of apps(which carriers don't even code themselves). Everything else is handled by manufacturers.

So keep spreading that FUD. Manufacturers love misplaced blame and can do less. Look at Europe and how much better they seem to have it... Difference we blame carriers and they blame manufacturers. Go figure.

B33
Legend

Hey Tidbits a little humor to share   in your one sentence you have  PET  alone but isn't that suppose to be LET alone just doing some kidding with ya.. Hope your having a Good Weekend.. b33

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

auto correct and quick fingers in a mobile device.

pet = let

thus = this

There might be more.  One of the reasons why I prefer a keyboard over typing things on my phone. Smiley Happy