Re: Setup Wizard data usage limited notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rheanna480, making sure that you have a fully working device is critical, and we'd love to help right away. We'll be sending you a Private Note for further assistance.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Mofiki

What was the solution?

0 Likes
Jamief1122

Was there ever a solution to this problem? My son's phone is doing this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. The original post and the person who submitted it, was provided with information privately. We'd be more than glad to assist you too. What's the make/model of your son's phone? Can you tell us more about the issue he's experiencing with the Setup Wizard's data usage limited notification? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
T430

My S10 has been doing this for over a week. No new programs or changes made just headed to work one morning and no internet! Has anyone found a fix? I tried the force stop of the setup wizard app but it was back the next day and every day since. I've done the safe mode start up and no luck their either. I found this thread wich tells me it must not be an issue with just my phone. Any answers?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is for sure a strange error to see. So that we can be sure we are on the same page here, can you share a screenshot of what you are referring to? That way we can try to narrow down our search a bit.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
T430

Here Is a screen shot with the message. If I close the drop down it just shows the up and down arrows with the slash through them. I can't use any data without wifi and that isn't what I'm paying for.

Screenshot_20201231-080233_Firefox.jpg

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the screenshot. Please tell us, do you have Smart Family? Are you the Account Owner or an authorized user?

0 Likes
T430

I do have smart family and I'm the account owner.

0 Likes
sylviavue

I have been having this problem for over a week and its still been doing the same thing, and its only my phone, my sister who is under the same line, her phone is working fine. Mine restricts me from calls, texts, and at night my data shuts off. My sister called Verizon in which they said they fixed it, but it still continues to restrict me!!!

0 Likes